Unlock the secrets of effective remote research: A comprehensive guide by Userlytics
Are you ready to harness the power of remote research to uncover invaluable user insights? Join us for an enlightening webinar, “How to Conduct Remote Research,” hosted by Userlytics. In this webinar, we’ll guide you through the essential steps and best practices for conducting remote research that delivers impactful results.
Whether you’re a UX researcher, designer, product manager, or anyone involved in user research, this webinar will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in remote research and gather actionable user feedback.
Benefits and takeaways
- Gain a deep understanding of the advantages and challenges of remote research and how to overcome them.
- Learn proven strategies for planning and structuring remote research studies to achieve research objectives effectively.
- Discover techniques to recruit and engage participants remotely, ensuring diverse and representative user feedback.
- Explore a variety of remote research methods and tools, including moderated and unmoderated user testing, interviews, surveys, and more.
- Acquire practical tips for remote usability testing, information architecture testing, and user feedback collection.
- Uncover the power of qualitative and quantitative data analysis in remote research and translate insights into actionable recommendations.
Who is it for?
This webinar is tailored for UX researchers, designers, product managers, and anyone involved in user research, seeking to enhance their remote research skills. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting your journey, this webinar will provide valuable insights to level up your remote research capabilities.
- User Experience Researchers
- B2B SaaS Vendors
- Marketing Executives
- User Experience Designers
- Product Managers
- User Experience Writers
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand the fundamentals of remote research and how it differs from traditional in-person research methods.
- Learn how to effectively define research goals and design research questions for remote studies.
- Discover the best practices for recruiting and screening participants remotely, ensuring quality feedback.
- Explore remote research tools and platforms, including Userlytics, and understand how to leverage their features effectively.
About the Author: Userlytics
Since 2009 we have been helping enterprises, governmental organizations, non-profits, agencies and startups optimize their user experience, or UX. With our state-of-the-art platform, massive global participant panel and unlimited accounts/seats for democratizing user research, we are the best all-in-one solution for remote user testing.Schedule a Free Demo
To conduct remote research using the Userlytics platform, you can follow these general steps: Sign up and set up your Userlytics account: Visit the Userlytics website (userlytics.com) and create an account. Provide the necessary information and set up your account preferences. Define your research objectives: Clearly define your research goals and the specific insights you want to gather from participants. Determine the research methodology you will use, such as usability testing, user interviews, or surveys. Create your test or study: In the Userlytics platform, create a new test or study based on your research objectives. Customize the study settings, such as the number of participants, target demographics, and the type of tasks or questions they will perform.
Design the test script or interview guide: Create a test script or interview guide that outlines the tasks or questions participants need to complete or answer. Ensure that the script or guide is clear, concise, and covers all the necessary areas you want to explore. Select and recruit participants: Use Userlytics’ participant recruiting capabilities to find participants who match your target demographics. You can specify criteria such as age, location, gender, and other relevant factors. Userlytics will help you find and invite participants to take part in your research. Conduct the remote research session: Participants will access the Userlytics platform remotely using their own devices. They will be guided through the tasks or questions you have provided in the test script or interview guide. Participants’ screens and audio will be recorded, allowing you to observe their interactions and gather insights. Analyze the data: Userlytics provides tools for analyzing the collected data. Review the recorded sessions, take notes, and identify patterns, issues, or opportunities based on participant feedback and behavior. Generate reports and share findings: Use Userlytics’ reporting features to create visualizations, summaries, or detailed reports of your research findings. Share these reports with relevant stakeholders to communicate the insights you have gathered and support decision-making processes. It’s important to note that Userlytics provides a comprehensive platform for remote research, and the specific steps may vary based on your research goals, the type of study you conduct, and the features available in the platform. Therefore, it’s recommended to familiarize yourself with Userlytics’ documentation, tutorials, and support resources to make the most of the platform’s capabilities.